Publications – Policy Briefs
- Uganda Wildlife Society Policy Brief 2012 :- This Policy Brief has been prepared with the financial assistance of IUCN NL, Wetlands International and Both ENDS, partners in the Ecosystem Alliance. The views expressed, the information and material presented and the geographical and geopolitical designations used in this Policy Brief do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of IUCN NL, Wetlands International or Both ENDS or the institutions and organisations providing these three organisations with funds.
- Forestry – Policy Brief – 24th December 2012
- Conserving Biodiversity in Farmlands -Policy Brief -24 December 2012
- Climate Change – Policy Brief – 24th December 2012
- UWS today : An E-news letter quarterly updates of UWS.
- The Uws Brochure :Overview of What we are and what we do.
- Policy Brief : Improving resource access process in Protected areas
- Uganda Wildlife and trade implementation: Wildlife Trade and the implementation of cities in Uganda
- Sharing gas and revenue in Uganda: Publication
- Diversifying Commercial Forest values for Forest Conservation and Improved Livelihoods on Ssese Isalnds : Publication
- PROTECTED AREAS AND CONSERVATION CONCERNS IN Uganda: REVIEW, STAKEHOLDERS’ PERSPECTIVES AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR POLICIES AND PRACTICE —Download here